Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co> on 2022/05/18 21:01:47 UTC

Cloudstack CSI

Hi,

Currently I have a Kubernetes cluster outside Cloudstack and I want to use this CSI to provision volumes with this driver: https://github.com/apalia/cloudstack-csi-driver, is it recommended? Is the an official one I can rather use?

BR,

Ricardo

Re: Cloudstack CSI

Posted by Rudraksh Kulshreshtha <ru...@indiqus.com.INVALID>.
In that case, I think this driver is pretty good!

On Tue, 24 May 2022 at 20:26, Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co>
wrote:

> [...]
> Rook
>     <https://rook.io/> or Longhorn <https://longhorn.io/>?
>
>     On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 2:33 AM Ricardo Pertuz <
> ricardo.pertuz@kuasar.co>
>     wrote:
>
>     > Hi,
>     >
>     > Currently I have a Kubernetes cluster outside Cloudstack and I want
> to use
>     > this CSI to provision volumes with this driver:
>     > https://github.com/apalia/cloudstack-csi-driver, is it recommended?
> Is
>     > the an official one I can rather use?
>     >
>     > BR,
>     >
>     > Ricardo
>     >

>     --
>
>     Best!
>

>     Rudraksh Mukta Kulshreshtha
>
>     Vice-President - DevOps | Training | R&D
>
>     *IndiQus Technologies*
>
>     *O*  +91 11 4055 1411  |  *M* +91 99589 54879
>
>     indiqus.com <http://www.indiqus.com>
>

>     *This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
>     which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
>     and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete
> the
>     original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are
>     hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
>     communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has
> been
>     obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in
> error,
>     please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to
> sweep
>     e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are
>     virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a
> result of
>     viruses.*
>
>     --
>     This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
>     which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
>     information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
>     original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are
>     hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
> this
>     communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has
> been
>     obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in
> error,
>     please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to
> sweep
>     e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
> are
>     virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a

Best,

Rudraksh MK
VP - R&D
IndiQus
e: rudraksh@indiqus.com
m: +91-9958954879

Re: Cloudstack CSI

Posted by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co>.

    --

    Best!

    Rudraksh Mukta Kulshreshtha

    Vice-President - DevOps | Training | R&D

    *IndiQus Technologies*

    *O*  +91 11 4055 1411  |  *M* +91 99589 54879

    indiqus.com <http://www.indiqus.com>

    *This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to

Re: Cloudstack CSI

Posted by Rudraksh Kulshreshtha <ru...@indiqus.com.INVALID>.
Hey Ricardo,