Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/27 15:21:46 UTC

CM Search Field

To whomever (I suspect Andrus) added the search field to Cayenne
Modeler -- SWEETNESS.

/dev/mrg

Re: CM Search Field

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
EOModeler needed that feature for over a decade and I'm glad CM now
has it.  Of course, EOModeler is dead now (Leopard).  DBEdit doesn't
run on Leopard, either.  I need to learn enough Swing to write
CayenneEdit.

Anyway, great feature!  :-)

/dev/mrg

Re: CM Search Field