Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2005/09/05 11:26:03 UTC

Jakata News and Quarters...

I took the liberty and change the remark on top of news-q3 that Q4
starts on Oct 1st, not Sep 1st... :-)

	Regards
		Henning

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

                     4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Re: Jakata News and Quarters...

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Apologies, scratch that - I have now found your commit message.

I was sure I'd searched every e-mail - tried several times - but now I
_can_ find it.

Sorry for the noise.

S.

Re: Jakata News and Quarters...