Posted to users@flex.apache.org by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net> on 2021/03/19 15:36:17 UTC

Flex SDK Installer - Fonts

I just installed a fresh 14.6.1 Flex SDK so that I could overlay a new AIR
SDK over the top.  When I was installing the Flex SDK, I noticed there were
no longer font libraries and other extras that were installed with it in the
past.  Turns out that it messed with my apps a little as the fonts are not
the same in my app anymore.

1) Why are the fonts not being installed anymore?

2) If you are discontinuing installation of the fonts and extras, are there
folders from older SDK's that I can copy over to get the same functionality
as we used to get with the old install?

Thanks