Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Thomas Tauber-Marshall <tm...@cloudera.com> on 2016/09/01 19:49:20 UTC

Sorry for the spam

For anyone wondering, I just pushed the wrong branch to gerrit, resulting
in a few dozen reviews being created. I'm currently working on abandoning
them all.

Sorry for the spam.

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Sorry for the spam

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
Messages sent.

Re: Sorry for the spam

Posted by Henry Robinson <he...@cloudera.com>.

--
Henry Robinson
Software Engineer

Re: Sorry for the spam

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
I Abandoned all the cdh5-trunk patches that haven't been updates since
their warning one month ago. You can feel free to take step 2: shut

Re: Sorry for the spam

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
What if

Re: Sorry for the spam