Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maureen Fisher <mf...@cornell.edu> on 2000/08/08 19:24:32 UTC

Slightly OT: mapping jsp to SSL

Is anyone mapping their jsp requests to be passed through their SSL host? I have Apache 1.3.12, Tomcat 3.1. I've set it up so that Apache handles only static requests; all requests for jsp are passed through to tomcat.
What I *really* want is that all jsp requests from a certain directory be passed through apache with ssl, through its port. I've been experimenting with mod_rewrite, but not doing too well.
Is this the best way, or is mod_proxy the way to go?
Maureen Fisher, CIT/ASDT, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14850
mf12@cornell.edu
http://mo.cit.cornell.edu/
Ad astra per aspera