Posted to users@maven.apache.org by as...@cfc.at on 2007/08/09 22:19:45 UTC

Eclipse libraries

Hi all!

Does anybody know if there is a repository that holds all eclipse
libraries? I'm trying to get some eclipse projects to work in
headless-mode, but need several libs for that. I was hoping that a
repository existed where these libs can be found (with or without
dependencies in the POMs), so I can build my projects with Maven...

Thanks!

Roland Asmann

Re: Eclipse libraries

Posted by as...@cfc.at.