Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/12/02 01:01:31 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] S2Graph Incubator Proposal

Hongbin,

Thank you Hongbin for your interest. Your backgroupd seems to be an
expert about graph processing and very helpful for S2Graph. We are
welcome to contributions. I'm looking forward to your contribution to
S2Graph.

All,

Jira, wiki, mailing list, and git repository currently are available.
Please subscribe the mailing list if you are interested in S2Graph
project. The information about infrastructure is here.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/s2graph.html

Best regards,
Hyunsik