Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Tim Cronin <ti...@13-colonies.com> on 2002/11/20 16:23:39 UTC

A little politeness would go a long way

I've been on this list for a while now and
it's gotten to the point that I have to say something.

The point of the message list is for developers to
get help, Not to be berated or belittled.

You know what hari babu meant so just answer his question
don't give him flack about his English skills, How about
you ask him his native tongue and reply in it.

as far as the message
"Upgrade to Xalan 2.4.1 and suffering - error while parsing simple XSL file"

Gary L Peskin had all ready answered is question when
you Flamed Mark Brunkhart.

Consider yourself a Xalan Ambassador and treat people
with the consideration they deserver.

Don't Feed the Developer or the American Stereotype.