Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jay Chung <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/10/12 14:38:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Python SDK 4.0.4

Hello DolphinScheduler Community,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler Python
SDK version 4.0.4

Release notes: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-sdk-python/releases/tag/4.0.4

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/python/4.0.4/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-sdk-python/tree/4.0.4

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-sdk-python/commit/934d7215addafd40b57ce7e16b41730924c8aa62

How to check the candidate:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-sdk-python/blob/main/RELEASE.md#check-release-candidate

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://downloads.apache.org/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary
number of votes is reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--
Best Wish
—Jay Chung

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler Python SDK 4.0.4

Posted by Jay Chung <zh...@apache.org>.
5 days passed, and we’ve got three +1 bindings:

(list names)
+1 bindings:
Jay Chung(default)
ShunFeng Cai