Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/06/13 08:44:32 UTC

Stickers and Swag

Hi all,

as ACNA is approaching and where are represented there with at least a Talk (and I also try to be at the ASF booth) I think we NEED to have some kind of swag and STICKERS (also need one for my laptop!).
Did anyone do anything about that yet?
Otherwise I would approach Sally and talk to her.

Julian

Re: Stickers and Swag

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Sally only said ComDev reaches out tot he PMC so this reads for me like private@...

Am 14.06.19, 11:53 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi Julian,

    Not sure stickers is something that needs to be discussed privately 😉

    Chris

    Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

    ________________________________

    -----------------------------------

Re: Stickers and Swag

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi,

Re: Stickers and Swag

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Thanks Julian!

Re: Stickers and Swag

Re: Stickers and Swag

Re: Stickers and Swag

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

Re: Stickers and Swag

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi,

Yeah the logo is absolutely perfekt.
I'll contact Sally with that!

I uploaded a picture of both stickers on my one drive here: https://pragmaticminds-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/j_feinauer_pragmaticminds_de/Ec9-SCaJGKNBhWZe_I6fz6QBq90CbtSGRS4NQeAeGOrLDw?e=HBg2dE

As sending images works not that good on the list : )

Julian

Am 13.06.19, 12:30 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <sa...@gmail.com>:

    Thanks Julian,
    Absolutely IoTDB need that!

    We have the logo of IoTDB[1].
    But if possible, can you share the sticker of Edgent or PLC4X? I want to
    know the difference between the content on the sticker with the IoTDB
    project Logo.

    Best,
    [1]
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/project-logos/originals/iotdb-1.svg