Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org> on 2009/04/30 09:16:07 UTC

trying to compile maven 2.2.x

Missing:
----------
1) org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-sec-dispatcher:jar:1.3-SNAPSHOT

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-sec-dispatcher:jar:1.3-SNAPSHOT

I can't find a repository in POMs to declare a snapshot repo where I could
get this dependency. Do we need the plexus.snapshot repo for this ?

Cheers,
Nicolas

Re: trying to compile maven 2.2.x

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com>.
On 30-Apr-09, at 6:34 AM, nicolas de loof wrote:

> Right, I get it now.
> I'd like to help migrating codebase to java5.
>
> Can I change maven-model methods signatures to include genericity in
> collections ? This would make the API more comprehensible and type-
> safe.

The code is generated, change the modello configuration and it will be
Java5 if that's what you guys decide you want on 2.x.

> Nicolas
>
> 2009/4/30 John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>
>
>> svn up. it's 1.3 now.
>>

>> nicolas de loof wrote:
>>
>>> Missing:
>>> ----------
>>> 1) org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-sec-dispatcher:jar:1.3-SNAPSHOT
>>>

>>> Path to dependency:
>>>       1) org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>       2) org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-sec-dispatcher:jar:1.3-SNAPSHOT
>>>

>>> I can't find a repository in POMs to declare a snapshot repo where
>>> I could
>>> get this dependency. Do we need the plexus.snapshot repo for this ?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Nicolas

Jason

Jason van Zyl