Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by André St-Gelais <An...@newittech.com> on 2007/09/26 17:00:25 UTC

More information on « PortletException And CreateActionURL»

Hi again, after doing «http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal» in InternetExplorer, I get a long stack trace

(see attached file).

I never get the chance to see the JSP login page for our own portal. The only way to see the JSP login page

is to replace «<form method="post" action="<portlet:actionURL/>">» in the attached «login.jsp» by

«<form method="post">», otherwise I get the long error message.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

André.