Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2022/04/06 11:48:02 UTC

[POLL] Dates for the ATS Spring Summit in the Bay Area

We are planning on having the ATS Spring Summit in the Bay Area this
year (in person).  Please vote on the dates that you will be available
if you plan on attending.

The two options are the week of 5/16 or the week of 5/23.  We will have
the summit on Tuesday and Wednesday and a hackathon on Thursday.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/neg1Lgjb

-Bryan

Re: [POLL] Dates for the ATS Spring Summit in the Bay Area

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
There is a bug with the original Doodle and I had to recreate a new one:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dPNmLQza

-Bryan

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.