Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Daniel Takamori <po...@apache.org> on 2016/10/31 19:23:47 UTC

Jenkins Build Labels

Greetings from the Infra Team,
We've noticed that some subset of your builds use the label: "(docker||Hadoop)&&(!ubuntu-us1)&&(!ubuntu-6)"; recently we've completed puppetizing the build nodes so they should all match.  Are there problems with ubuntu-us1 and ubuntu-6 that haven't been addressed?

Cheers,
-Pono

Re: Jenkins Build Labels

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
I can't remember now what the issue was with ubuntu-us1 and untuntu-6. I
can remove the labels and see if things continue to work ok.

Are all `Hadoop` nodes now tagged with `docker` as well?