Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com> on 2003/02/21 14:37:32 UTC

Re: Not sure how active the VFS project is ...

I probably won't get time to look at VFS much more just at present.

I'll double check internally that I can send you the sources for our "plug in"
JFileChooser pieces. They're parts of a commercial project, but in
themselves they're fairly self contained and not "core". We're active in quite
a few open source projects - so I'd doubt there'll be any objections,
especially if it helps us hook into VFS later because the chooser handling is
similar.

Regards

-- Rob

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge