Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/07/15 15:31:04 UTC

any sample update service

hi
Provide me one sample service for updating existing record using java source

Regards
Prasanthi

Re: any sample update service

Posted by David-DiSiD Technologies <dc...@disid.com>.
The service named changeOrderStatus updates an existing record using Java.

Regards,

-----
David Cervera - dcervera at disid dot com
DiSiD Technologies, S.L. - http://www.disid.com

Re: any sample update service

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
most CRUD services are created in minilang.
there is an auto services that does this for all entities.

prasanthi_ofbiz sent the following on 7/15/2010 6:31 AM: