Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2016/03/08 11:34:03 UTC

Error messages when running unit tests

Several unit-tests, such as JsonLayoutTest, give me this error messages:

ERROR StatusLogger Unrecognized format specifier [thread]
ERROR StatusLogger Unrecognized conversion specifier [thread] starting at
position 25 in conversion pattern.

Then seem to work though.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Error messages when running unit tests

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I think this problem stems from the plugins.dat file not being found.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Error messages when running unit tests

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>