Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Teck Hooi Lim <th...@vocanic.com> on 2009/07/24 09:09:49 UTC

Wicket Job Opportunity in Singapore

Hi,

We have TWO (2) open positions in our company. We are looking for full
time Java developers preferably with Wicket experience to fill these
positions in our Singapore office.

For detail job description and about our company , please log on to http://www.vocanic.com/hiring.html
.

Thank you.

Lim, Teck Hooi
Software Developer

+65 8282 9972 | cell
+65 6327 8096 | office
73A Tanjong Pagar Rd
Singapore 088494
Registration No:200500677H

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this message is confidential, intended
only for the use of the individual or the entity named as recipient.
If the reader of this message is not that recipient, you are notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.