Posted to builds@apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2012/10/24 15:52:04 UTC

bad cobertura plugin version in jenkins ?

It seems that the cobertura plugin version was upgraded recently in
jenkins.

Since then, the Torque jenkins builds failed, the first failing build was
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Torque/job/Torque4-trunk/332/console

The root cause is
java.io.NotSerializableException:
hudson.plugins.cobertura.CoberturaPublisher

It seems that the problem is described in
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-15518
and that upgrading to the cobertura plugin version 1.7.1 would help.

Could someone please check the cobertura plugin version(I'm afraid I have
no idea how to do this myself) and, if the version is 1.6 or 1.7, upgrade
to 1.7.1 ?

      Thanks in advance,

           Thomas

RE: bad cobertura plugin version in jenkins ?

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.
Whatever it was, it is fixed now.

    Thanks a lot,

           Thomas