Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Timo Tiuraniemi <ti...@iki.fi> on 2015/09/24 10:24:28 UTC

Introduction: Timo Tiuraniemi

Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself: my name is Timo Tiuraniemi (ttiurani) and I'm
a full stack developer writing Cordova apps for Android and iOS, and would
like to contribute to Cordova.

I signed the CLA and will no proceed to try to do my first pull request for
Android Cordova concerning the new fullscreen immersive mode.

Thank you so far for an amazing project, and hope I can help make it even
better!

--
Timo Tiuraniemi

Re: Introduction: Timo Tiuraniemi

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome! We love new contributors :) Join us on slack.cordova.io as well

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Someday I would love for us not to welcome a new contributor to the project
as a joke. Just completely shun them but today is not that day.

Welcome Timo!

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.