Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by George Ni <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/03/26 13:21:55 UTC

[Announce] Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Kaige Liu

I am very pleased to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC)
of Apache Kylin has asked Kaige Liu to become Apache Kylin committer, and
he has already accepted.

Kaige joined Apache Kylin community since 2016. He has been actively
involved with helping build the community. Kaige is keeping contributing
codes to the project, fixing bugs, developing new features. In addition to
the contribution of patches, he actively expands the influence of Apache
Kylin, helps more people know and adopt Apache Kylin. We are so glad to
have him to be our new committer.

Please join me to welcome Kaige.

---------------------

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George

Re: [Announce] Welcome new Apache Kylin committer: Kaige Liu

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Welcome Kaige; Looking forward to seeing more contributions from you!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org