Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matthias Schiffer <sc...@web.de> on 2001/05/31 20:33:13 UTC

Where will Tomcat search for HTML-Files ??

Hi!

I have embedded my Tomcat Ver. 4.0 Beta 5 into an existing application but
now when I start my Tomcat and want to browse on my HTML-Files, Tomcat tells
me that it can't find the files! I have set my App-Base values as parameters
of the connector and the host... Now my question:

Is there any chance to set a parameter with the absolute or relative path to
my directory, where i have saved my HTML-Files ??

Thanks for your help