Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz> on 2017/04/05 07:36:02 UTC

Running the platform

Hi devs

Am running the ServerWithMariaDB4jApplication.java in spring-tool-suite
as Java application and get alot of errors, what could be the cause.....
The source codes are from apache/incubator-fineract and i haven't edited
anything yet.

The attached document is the errors produced

Any assistance will be appreciated.

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together

Re: Running the platform

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz>.
Hi Sampath

Thank you

Regards

Re: Running the platform

Posted by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Mexina,

ServerWithMariaDB4jApplication is broken and you need to use
ServerApplication.java to start the application. But after integrating
OpenJPA, we have included build time enhancement for all JPA entities. So
you can’t run Fineract directly from STS unless you have configured

​