Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Yong Zhang <yo...@apache.org> on 2021/10/28 07:06:26 UTC

[VOTE] Release 4.14.3 release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #0 for the version 4.14.3,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* Release notes [1]
* The official Apache source and binary distributions to be deployed to
dist.apache.org [2]
* All artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3]
* Source code tag "v4.14.3-rc1" [4] with git sha [5]

BookKeeper's KEYS file contains PGP keys we used to sign this release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download these packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to build and run the bookkeeper service.
- Download the binary package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to run the bookkeeper service.
- Review maven repo, release tag, licenses, and any other things you think
it is important to a release.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1]
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2864/files#diff-5405f1e88785133938fb03ee37380c8df913b3cbaec94a2d9bfcda1f8bd57cd5
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.14.3-rc1/
[3]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1059
[4] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/releases/tag/v4.14.3-rc1
[5] 11913dd7e261524427b4600a0fca970e58cc7f3b

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.14.3 release candidate #1

Posted by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nicolò Boschi, Yuri Mizushima, Enrico Olivelli, Matteo Merli for
voting!

Because of the issue which Yuri Mizushima mentioned, we need to create a new
release for bookkeeper 4.14.3.
I will send a new RC for voting and close this vote.

Thanks,
Yong

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Noticed. I will ping Matteo to review that PR as well.

Posted by Yuri Mizushima <yu...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Yong

Posted by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.