Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "dr.jeff" <jl...@systechnologies.com> on 2007/04/21 17:39:44 UTC

[camel] build failing

Results :

Tests in error:
  testSedaQueue(org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectRouteTest)
  testSedaQueue(org.apache.camel.component.queue.QueueRouteTest)
  testCustomProcessor(org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilderTest)
  testCustomProcessorWithFilter(org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilderTest)

Re: [camel] build failing

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/07, dr.jeff <jl...@systechnologies.com> wrote:

> I just did svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk camel
> and Checked out revision 531916.
> Then cd camel-core, and then and mvn install.
> I got 3 RuntimeExceptions during the tests, but now the build is sucessful.

Great. Those RuntimeExceptions were a combination of one minor
shutdown bug and an effect of the DeadLetterChannel test case (which
was generating exceptions to test out the error handling). I've now
patched the test cases so they don't log stack traces to avoid
concerns over tests being broken :)

So if you 'svn up' the tests should run a bit more cleanly now.

--
James
-------

Re: [camel] build failing