Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Starshy <St...@mail.ru> on 2008/01/11 12:30:40 UTC

Struts 2.0.9 + Dojo

Hi!

Strats 2.0.9 contains Dojo plugin. I needs to change Dojo version.
Can I change it and how can I do that?

good luck!
Nicolas

Re: Struts 2.0.9 + Dojo

Posted by Starshy <St...@mail.ru>.
Hi!

Tanks a lot for your answers. I'll try to use your conclusions.

Good luck!
Starshy

Re: Struts 2.0.9 + Dojo

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Nicolas-

as dave mentioned previously dojo went to plugin in 2.1

Thanks/
Martin--
Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.