Posted to user@roller.apache.org by fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com> on 2007/10/01 17:00:52 UTC

Re: Struggling to get Roller 3.1 running on Websphere 6.0 (SOLVED)

thank you rocky24.
This realy helped me further.
Now I get an database connection, can register User, but failed to login.
so I still can't create my first blog :-(
local Transactionsressource rollback created.
SRVE0068E: Die Methode service() für das Servlet action konnte nicht
aufgerufen werden. Ausgelöste Ausnahme: javax.servlet.ServletException
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:516)
---- Begin backtrace for Nested Throwables
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.roller.ui.core.struts.actions.CreateWebsiteAction.create(CreateWebsiteAction.java:104)

SRVE0026E: [Servlet-Fehler]-[action]: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.roller.ui.core.struts.actions.CreateWebsiteAction.create(CreateWebsiteAction.java:104)

the roller.log has no Excpetions, beside Warnings
WARN  2007-10-01 16:46:28,296 EhCacheProvider:buildCache - Could not find
configuration [org.apache.roller.pojos.BookmarkData]; using defaults.
WARN  2007-10-01 16:46:28,686 EhCacheProvider:buildCache - Could not find
configuration [org.apache.roller.pojos.CommentData]; using defaults.

Still need your help, to login

Posted by rocky24 <jn...@yahoo.com>.
I think it is still missing some properties in roller_properties table. Are
you sure you have all the properties, which are defined in
rollerRuntimeConfig.xml inserted into this table?

-rocky

Re: Struggling to get Roller 3.1 running on Websphere 6.0 (SOLVED)

Posted by fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com>.
The database is o.k.,because i borrowed it from a funtioning and runnig
Roller-Installation.
I configured WAS with global security local OS.
I can see the front page, can register user, which are saved in the DB.
But i can't login, because the login page
http://localhost:9081/roller/roller-ui/login-redirect.jsp
directs me to http://localhost:9081/roller/roller-ui/yourWebsites.do
withaout previous authetication.
If I call http://localhost:9081/roller/roller-ui/login.do directly i get
http://localhost:9081/roller/roller-ui/j_security_check
witj HTTP 404 ErroCode: File not found, because j_security_check is no page
I trailed the Dirs in the roller.properties, but the same result.
Also my roller.log and Server SystemOut.log don't have errors or Exceptions.
So hpw can I get in

Posted by rocky24 <jn...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by fp <Fr...@impaqgroup.com>.