Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by mark_balmer <ma...@moodinternational.com> on 2017/01/11 10:41:41 UTC

How to enable cache statistics in Visor

I've got a mixed platform cluster, i.e. java server nodes and .net client
nodes. I would like to enable cache statistics so I can view them using
Visor. However, i'm unsure how to enable them.

I can see in the documentation that is should be a case of setting
CacheConfiguration.EnableStatistics, but if I look at my CacheConfiguration
objects in Ingite.Net which is creating and loading the cache, I just dont
have the EnableStatistics property on the object.

Where does this flag get set?

Thanks

Re: How to enable cache statistics in Visor

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
CacheConfiguration.EnableStatistics has been added in Ignite.NET 1.8, make
sure you are on the latest version.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 12:35 AM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com