Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Ph. Marek" <ph...@marek.priv.at> on 2005/10/05 06:55:40 UTC

FSVS 1.0.1 released

Hello everybody!

I've just released 1.0.1, which has a few bugfixes - the most notable is
that it's using abort_commit when something bad happens.
I'm not sure if that's the Right Thing for a backup tool (which should
save as much as possible), but I'll have to re-do the user
confirmation/abort thing sometime.

No new features.

One performance update: "fsvs commit" uses the calculated MD5 (by
svn_delta_send_stream()), and doesn't recalculate again.
"fsvs status" doesn't  calculate at all (unless requested with -C).

Please note the mail at
http://fsvs.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=8 regarding
upgrading!!!!!

Happy testing!