Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by rahul thathoo <ra...@tekritisoftware.com> on 2006/07/12 14:30:51 UTC

SVN C++ API

Hi.
I want to create a SVNTortoise type application. So could anyone give me a link to a SVN C++ API which i could use in vc++ and corresponding documentation as well.

Regards,
Rahul

Re: SVN C++ API

Posted by Olivier Delannoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
There is another client available on tigris for subversion. It is
based on wxWidget and provide a C++ api for subversion. You should
check this project. I can't remember the name but you will find it
easly on tigris website in the same category as Tortoise.

Re: SVN C++ API

Posted by Marc Haisenko <ha...@comdasys.com>.