Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> on 2016/06/05 23:38:48 UTC

TSU NOTIFICATION - Encryption

SUBMISSION TYPE:      TSU
SUBMITTED BY:         Gary Gregory
SUBMITTED FOR:        Apache Software Foundation
POINT OF CONTACT:     Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
EMAIL:                secretary@apache.org
FAX:                  +1-919-573-9199

MANUFACTURER(S):

The Apache Software Foundation
Oracle
The OpenSSL Project

PRODUCT NAME/MODEL #: Apache Commons Crypto
ECCN:                 5D002

NOTIFICATION:

This email is notification of publicly available encryption software.

To the best of our knowledge this software is covered under EAR Part
740.13(e)(3).

Detailed information about the software including source code and a list of
dependencies can be found at http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

Gary Gregory
Chair of the Apache Commons Project Management Committee.

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: TSU NOTIFICATION - Encryption

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Gary!

Then we can proceed with preparing the Commons Crypto Release Candidate.