Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Alessio Palma <Al...@buongiorno.com> on 2016/10/20 08:27:26 UTC

how to loop workflows

Hello all, is there any way to loop workflow by list or counters?
Oozie allows to break the rules of acyclic graphs with some tricks, is the same in NIFI ?

Re: how to loop workflows

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alessio,

I have an example NiFi template to loop workflow using counter
attribute and NiFi expression:
https://gist.github.com/ijokarumawak/01c4fd2d9291d3e74ec424a581659ca8

NiFi data-flow can be cyclic to loop the same flow-file until certain
condition meets.

Koji