Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2008/07/01 06:55:56 UTC

ASF Board report

Ahh, one of the joys of being an ASF project is the board report.
July is our time to shine.  :)

We have to have our report ready no later than July 9th.  Who wants to
take a stab at it?

Regards,
Alan

Re: ASF Board report

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Alan,

On Jul 6, 2008, at 9:28 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Thanks Craig.  Does everyone have SVN access to that area?

Everyone with access to incubator/jsecurity has access.

I'll create it shortly.

Craig

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On Jul 3, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:
>
>> Other projects I'm mentoring have a special place in the repository
>> for board reports. It's easier to copy an existing report than come
>> up with one from scratch. I found it tough to try to put board
>> reports into the site and find them later.
>>
>> If no one objects, I'll create the first board report in incubator/
>> jsecurity/board/2008-07.txt and then anyone can continue the
>> tradition.
>>
>> Take a look: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/board/
>>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/board/ http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/imperius/board/
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> On Jul 3, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>
>>> And all I hear is the sound of crickets chirping.  JSecurity is
>>> well on its way to being on par with the other ASF projects when
>>> it comes to board reports.  ;)
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Alan

>> Craig L Russell
>> jdo
>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Craig L Russell

Re: ASF Board report

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: ASF Board report

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Other projects I'm mentoring have a special place in the repository
for board reports. It's easier to copy an existing report than come up
with one from scratch. I found it tough to try to put board reports
into the site and find them later.

If no one objects, I'll create the first board report in incubator/
jsecurity/board/2008-07.txt and then anyone can continue the tradition.

Take a look: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/board/ http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/board/
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/imperius/board/

Craig

On Jul 3, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> And all I hear is the sound of crickets chirping.  JSecurity is well
> on its way to being on par with the other ASF projects when it comes
> to board reports.  ;)
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>

> On Jun 30, 2008, at 9:55 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
>> Ahh, one of the joys of being an ASF project is the board report.
>> July is our time to shine.  :)
>>
>> We have to have our report ready no later than July 9th.  Who wants
>> to take a stab at it?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan

Craig L Russell