Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/06/26 08:21:39 UTC

Re: Dynamic proxies and references Help

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Breese wrote:
> It seems that I'm having problems posting to the list.  At any rate...

It seems you are not subscribed to the list. for post of nun-subscribed
user a manual affirmation by the list maintainer is required. As I was
travelling yesterday, there was some delay for these posts...

subscribing to the list will cure the problem ;-)

Posted by Marcus Breese <ma...@breese.com>.
Ooops... I was writing with the wrong account... well, at least I
wasn't getting too paranoid.