Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 17:01:12 UTC

dated issues in JIRA

Hi,

I'm trying to get an idea of the type of issues which are currently being
addressed and was looking through trivial issues in JIRA. There appear to be
outstanding items from 2005, 2008 e.g. nutch-62 nutch-623 etc... I'm
assuming that these aren't being assigned as they are of no interest to
current dev's. What is the procedure for cleaning up such issues? Until my
commit status is completed I am working my way through the JIRA
documentation. It would be my intention to begin with this nature of work if
this is required?

--
*Lewis*

Re: dated issues in JIRA

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
to all

--
*Lewis*

Re: dated issues in JIRA

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Re: dated issues in JIRA

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Lewis,

Thanks much! Feel free to resolve issues from 05' and 08' that you don't think anyone is tackling or is going to tackle and more importantly ones that no longer make sense to tackle given project direction, time, resources, etc.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

On Jun 7, 2011, at 8:01 AM, lewis john mcgibbney wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get an idea of the type of issues which are currently being addressed and was looking through trivial issues in JIRA. There appear to be outstanding items from 2005, 2008 e.g. nutch-62 nutch-623 etc... I'm assuming that these aren't being assigned as they are of no interest to current dev's. What is the procedure for cleaning up such issues? Until my commit status is completed I am working my way through the JIRA documentation. It would be my intention to begin with this nature of work if this is required?
>
> --
> Lewis

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist