Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lang <de...@telfort.nl> on 2011/12/25 14:55:10 UTC

update a shoppinglist

I'm new to Wicket and now creating my first application. I find it difficult
to decide which repeater i should choose on a shopping list where a user can
change the number of items he or she wants.
I choose a DataView because it can be used with paging.
However I can't find out how to read the value of the quantity input field.
Examples
     Book, How to cook on the Italian Way              quantity  XXXXX price
10,95    price  0,00