Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by roy huang <li...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/17 15:41:47 UTC

[help]using two portals in the same time

Hi,all:
    I setup a portal basing samples working just fine.But when I setup another one in different directory something wrong happen,here's my step:
    1.In order to avoid authtication conflict,I rename second portal's authentication handler form "portal" to "standard-portal" in its sitemap
    2.Rename second portal application name from "portal" to "standard-portal"
    3.In cocoon.xconf,add
 <portal name="standard-portal">
   <profile-manager>org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.ProfileManager/Auth</profile-manager>
 </portal>
    below the sample portal

    If I access both two portal alone ,everything's fine,but if I access any one first and access the other one,the portal need to login(correct).It works wrong:
    After login,the portal still display the anonymous layout,and the logout link in the right top is displayed.So authtication is pass. So it must the load profile didn't work right.

    I'm using 2.1.5 with tomcat 4.1.30+jdk 1.4.2,I also repeat this error by copy the director of portal to standard and modify it follow the upper steps using jetty ship by 2.1.5.

   What I miss or is it a bug?

Roy Huang

RE: [help]using two portals in the same time

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok, I just checked and it seems that some wired things according
to profile loading are going on. So I would say, yes, this is a
bug. I don't have time to investigate this further, could you
please open a bug report?

Thanks!

Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok, got it - I will look into it as soon as I have time :)

Carsten

Posted by roy huang <li...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi,