Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/07/11 06:07:24 UTC

ApacheCon @Home 2020 call for papers closes in 2 days!

Hi,

Only a couple of days to go before to call for papers closes for ApacheCon @Home 2020 on Monday.

The Incubator will be running a track at this online conference, so if you're thinking of submitting something, please don't delay. We'll accept talks on the Apache incubator itself, and talks about projects in Incubator. If you have recently graduated (or may do shortly), you are still welcome to submit a talk.

You can submit your talks here:
https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp.html

And register to attend the conference here:
https://hopin.to/events/apachecon-home

So far (with a couple of months to go) more than 900 people have signed up for the conference.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: ApacheCon @Home 2020 call for papers

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

I have submitted a proposal titled "Use cases and optimizations of IoTDB" in the Internet of Things category.

The abstract is:
Apache IoTDB is a high performance database for time-series data management on the edge and cloud for Internet of Things. This talk will introduce some use cases of IoTDB, including Meteorological station data management, Subway data management and power plants monitoring applications. The read/write performance optimization and database tunning are also involved.

If something should be optimized, please point out, I should still have chance to update it.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: ApacheCon @Home 2020 call for papers closes in 2 days!

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi Justin,
    I have submitted a track about DolphinScheduler some days ago,  called "the
Observability of DolphinScheduler
<https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp-submit.html?648ffba3-a793-4f1e-a389-1622717e4096>"
, our mentor told me that this track has moved into incubator,  I saw the
status still "pending review",  could you review this track when you are
free?

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬