Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sim tim <in...@mydailyflogmail.com> on 2010/04/06 00:52:17 UTC

1 new photo on MyDailyFlog!

Hi!
I would like you to come and see my latest photos on MyDailyFlog.

Check out: http://www.mydailyflog.com/go/invite_register/shrishtijava/42639126&stc=71

Thanks!
sim tim

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To unsubscribe of this type of email from MyDailyFlog in the future,
please click below:
http://www.mydailyflog.com/un/user@ofbiz.apache.org&md5=829bb5a1295a2de0&bl=16

Please do not reply directly to this email. Questions? Contact us -
http://www.mydailyflog.com/go/contact_us

MyDailyFlog, Refriendz Ltd. PO BOX 1184, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 9AT.

Re: 1 new photo on MyDailyFlog!

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
I ignored it - I'm already getting flogged daily. The boss says the daily floggings will continue until moral improves.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.