Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by lu...@mail.polimi.it on 2008/04/16 02:18:44 UTC

Re: trouble building new wsn-producer.war file

> Thanks for the response. You are correct about the wsn-producer name needs
> to match the war file name. In the WsnTestClient it specifies a
> "/wsn-producer/services" and since my WAR was named test-wsn-producer I
> changed the WsnTestClient to reference "/test-wsn-producer/services" and
> that fixed the error. Thanks again for help a noob get his feet wet with
> this.

I'm in your same situation, bue I'm still getting the same error even
if my WAR is named wsn-producer.war  :/
Maybe someone can help?
Thanks

Luca

RE: trouble building new wsn-producer.war file

Posted by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com>.
What type of app server are you deploying to?  In Tomcat, the app is
referred to by how the WAR is named.  In other servers, it can be mapped
to a different name.