Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Purcell <sp...@vertisinc.com> on 2003/09/30 20:55:13 UTC

enable 'PUT' followup

Hello,
I am still trying to figure out how to enable 'PUT' method on a webapp. I found some old threads, and it looks like I need to find the 'security constraints' area of tomcat. Here is the thread I was following:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg105102.html

Does anyone know how to enable this 'PUT'.

Thanks,
Scott