Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Boyle Owen <Ow...@swx.com> on 2003/02/13 15:05:11 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..

Dr. Hademenos,

Am I right in saying that you do not actually use an apache server? If
so, then you really don't need to be on this mailing list. Perhaps if
you unsubscribed, you'd stop getting annoying mails from all these
people who don't appreciate you. Just a thought...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.

Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..

Posted by George Valpak <gv...@yahoo.com>.
At 08:27 AM 2/13/2003 -0600, George Hademenos wrote:
>if i remember right it was approximately 7 years ago i think it was
>1.2.something.

Not surprising, since he says he is using NT4.0.

Perhaps someone can recommend some security oriented lists for him... not sure,but I heard there may have been some important issues resolved periodically over the last 7 years or so :)

GV

Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..

Posted by George Hademenos <ha...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>.

	http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/index.html

--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---

Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..

Posted by George Valpak <gv...@yahoo.com>.
At 08:36 AM 2/13/2003 -0600, George Hademenos wrote:
>are you certain of this, please elaborate.

The feature is called "Virtual Hosting". There is ample documentation at apache.org. If you dig deep enough and are clever enough, you might even find a copy of the server documentation on the server that perplexed you at the beginning of this thread :)

GV

Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..

Posted by George Hademenos <ha...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Sander Holthaus - Orange XL <in...@orangexl.com>.