Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2011/04/04 23:23:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome to Brian Demers, the newest Apache Shiro committer

Hello Shiro community,

The Apache Shiro PMC (Project Management Committee) would like to
offer a word of congratulations and welcome to Brian Demers for
becoming the latest Shiro committer.

Brian has regularly contributed to the Shiro project this year - from
Jira issues to mailing list and framework architectural discussions to
code patches - and we're happy to have him as a committer.

Welcome Brian!

Cheers,

The Apache Shiro PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to Brian Demers, the newest Apache Shiro committer

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!  I am honored to be part of the team!

-Brian

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Brian!