Posted to users@felix.apache.org by teemu kanstren <tk...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 14:20:28 UTC

choosing httpservice network interface

Hello all,

 I am running a simple webapp from inside Felix using the Felix HttpService
with the default Jetty implementation. All runs fine on Windows but when I
deploy on Ubuntu I can only access my webapp through 127.0.0.1 and not the
externally visible IP (even from localhost). I understand there is some need
to define which network interface/address I wish to bind to, or otherwise
Linux is likely to just bind me to only the loopback interface. The
HttpService allows me to define the port but not the interface. Jetty seems
to have more parameters but I have no idea how to access those from
HttpService.

 Any ideas how I could configure this to work?

Thanks,
Teemu