Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Thomas Cristanis <th...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 21:03:06 UTC

Storm (Core) versus Storm (with Trident)

Has anyone done any benchmarks comparing the performance of the Storm
against the Apache Storm (Core) in relation to Apache Storm (with Trident) ?
If so, what were the results?

--
Thomas Cristanis

Re: Storm (Core) versus Storm (with Trident)

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
If you could provide additional information about your environment (as much as possible) that would help us answer your questions.

-Taylor

Posted by Thomas Cristanis <th...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, P. Taylor.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.