Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pierre DEVREUX <me...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/11/29 09:39:56 UTC

Redirect to 401 page.

Hi as I've not found post dealing with my problem, I expose to you my
problem.
I have set my own contribution for PageRenderAccessHandler.
Before a page is displayed, I check in handle method, if user is
authenticated (call to my business layer).

If not, I would redirect user to page 401 (Unauthorized page), I won't
redirect to my own page 401, but to the one served by Tomcat.

How can I manage this ?

Thanks for you replies.

Pierre.

Re: Redirect to 401 page.

Posted by Pierre DEVREUX <me...@yahoo.fr>.
The problem is I check user authorization in my implementation of
PageRenderAccessFilter.

And the Dispatcher is called before in cycle life.
Then when dispatch method is called, check controls are not yet done.

Re: Redirect to 401 page.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
You should contribute to a Dispatcher. Search the mailing list archive
or wiki.

Re: Redirect to 401 page.

Posted by Pierre DEVREUX <me...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi Ashwanth,
thanks to reply so quickly

In your reply, you define your own page Page_401.
But what I would to do is that Tapestry gives back control to Tomcat to

Re: Redirect to 401 page.

Posted by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Pierre,