Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Matějček <dm...@seznam.cz> on 2022/06/03 09:25:54 UTC

Apache Felix 7.0.5 still isn't available in the Maven Central

Hi from GlassFish,

I have found that the voting passed on the May 27th, but the version is still not available on Maven Central, I see it
just in Apache repositories.
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.framework/

So I just wanted to ask when we can expect that.

Thank you,

David

Re: Apache Felix 7.0.5 still isn't available in the Maven Central

Posted by David Matějček <dm...@seznam.cz>.
Great news, thank you!

David Matějček

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Apache Felix 7.0.5 still isn't available in the Maven Central

Posted by Amit Mondal <ad...@amitinside.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Matějček <dm...@seznam.cz>.