Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2020/01/22 17:20:55 UTC

Re: Adding negation detection to fast dict lookup piper [EXTERNAL]

Hi Masoud,

For simple negation you could try to see if the context annotator is fast enough for your purposes:

add ContextAnnotator

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+-+NE+Contexts

In case you are creating a custom installation/configuration , this requires that you have ctakes-ne-contexts as a dependency in your pom.

I don't know if you need the context dependent tokens.  They cover items that you may not need.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+-+Context+Dependent+Tokenizer

So you can probably save processing time and remove:
add ContextDependentTokenizerAnnotator

Sean