Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Lee, Insoo" <In...@gs.com> on 2004/03/05 16:49:57 UTC

getting wss4j

Hi,
Where could I download wss4j? is there wss4j.tar.gz somewhere?  I'm behind
firewall and even with cvsGrab, can't seem to get source code downloaded.  I
would appreciate it very much if you could send me the source and jars.
Thanks for your help!

Insoo

RE: getting wss4j

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
i updated our scripts..you should see a tar tomorrow (for wx-fx cvs module) at
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/

thanks,
dims

=====